Nominate a Business
Sorry, nominations have now closed. Please try again in 2017
Did your venue or service provider exceed your expectations? Nominate them below.
Nominations for the Mrs2Be Brides’ Choice Awards 2016 are now being accepted. The nomination form is below but please read the proceeding notes before you continue.
For Brides and Grooms
- You can only nominate a venue or wedding supplier if you used them for your own wedding.
- The date of your wedding must have been between 1 January 2015 and 31 December 2015.
- Each business only needs to be nominated once in order to be invited to proceed to the next stage.
For Venues and Suppliers
- There is no entry fee at any stage. A Mrs2Be Brides’ Choice Award cannot be bought.
- There is no public vote at any stage. The Mrs2Be Brides’ Choice Awards are not a popularity contest. They are based on merit.
- A business may nominate themselves. Each business will still be subject to a comprehensive review by their previous clients.
- Once nominations close, all nominees will be invited to formally enter the awards (no entry fee).
- The Mrs2Be Brides’ Choice Awards are open to all venues and suppliers who provide a wedding related service to Irish-based couples. The business does not need to be a customer of Mrs2Be.
- Any queries, please send an email to awards ‘at’ mrs2be ‘dot’ ie
Closing Date for Nominations
- The closing date for nominations is Sunday 12th of June 2016. No late nominations will be accepted.