Best buggy for twins?

Buggies, Prams, Cots, Bottle, Bottle Warmers, High Chairs, Toys and all other commercial baby products.

Best buggy for twins?

Postby MrsBabycakes » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:46 am

Hi ladies.
Just wondering for anyone with twins out there, what twin buggy would you recommend would be the best? Trying to get an idea of size of a buggy as well as we'll need to get an SUV of some sort and need dimensions of folded buggy to see what boot size we'll need as well, mind boggling! .. just trying to plan ahead. Not due until June but wanted to start researching.
Thanks xx
TTC 11 years
3 failed IVFs using OE
2 miscarriages after conceiving naturally
4th round IVF - currently pregnant with twins, due 11 July 2018, still in shock!
MrsBabycakes

Re: Best buggy for twins?

Postby mrsk2015 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:06 am

Congrats on your twins that's so exciting. I would advise to go into the shop and look at all the buggies and try them out. Pick them up and see how light/ heavy they are and the most important thing is how easy they fold. I have the uppababy vista which we love and it can be a twin buggy too.
mrsk2015

Postby Sarah4321 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:29 am

The Icandy is really good. But expensive. I was pricing it for one and the cheapest version was 950. But I was minding 2 boys who are 1 and 2. It was a really light buggy even with the two in it. Folded small although the mother does have a jeep. And it is a travel system so comes with the car seat, carry cot and stroller.
Sarah4321

Postby fruitloops » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:56 am

Congrats... twins wow, exciting times ahead.
I have 13 months between my 2 and bought the nipper our and about 360. It’s a side by side buggy, very light, so easy to push, folds up easy enough. It fits through the doors in my house, just awkward going in the one with a rad behind it. The rain cover included is very good too. There’s not a lot of storage space on it - if you were going shopping etc, but there’s enough to pop a few bits into. I think you can get a shopping basket as an extra. I think any of the lightweight twin buggies are dear enough, but you wil use them and hopefully get a good few years out of it.
fruitloops

Return to Baby Products