Sma Milk

Breastfeeding, Bottle, Introducing Solids, Weaning, Nutrition, Health.

Sma Milk

Postby michde » Mon May 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi all, I've a quick question, are any of you using sma milk? I heard before that they have changed their milk and really its causing alot of problems in babies. I need to change to a reflux milk and have used sma staydown before and found it great but I don't want to change this baby onto sma if the milk has changed formulation and is causing babies problems......
michde

Re: Sma Milk

Postby Josiefl » Mon May 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi michde i used sma on lo in 2015 and when she was just turning 1 and time to change anyway the milk changed to pro formula it caused huge probems with my lo's bowel movements constipated her terrible... i then had another baby in 2017 and i overheard a nurse in hospital saying that they dont give it out anymore as the formula was chamged and sma had increased the protein levels in it and causing problems with babies.... so i am using cow and gate on this baba and find it fine
Josiefl

Postby michde » Tue May 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks very much for the reply. Yes I looked at all the ingredients on all the sma milk last night and there are two added things to the pro milk. Thankfully they are not in the staydown milk, so we started that today and things seem v good so far, touch wood!
michde

Postby Josiefl » Tue May 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Hopefully it all works out for.u x
Josiefl

Return to Feeding Baby