*******New Year New Baby Train - January 2018 BFPS*******

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Re: *******New Year New Baby Train - January 2018 BFPS******

Postby Baileybree » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Thanks for that willwetrythree... wishing u a wonderful pregnancy...
Baileybree

Postby mrsmc2017 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Aw fab Momee that is a lovely blue line congratulations to you and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Will keep fx that your little passenger is there for the long haul.
So nice to see another bfp on this train. I haven’t a symptom in the wide world aside from cramps and they are af type. Feck her. Very crabby today nearly killed dh for eating my fruit even though I told him earlier he could!!
Willwetrytheee that is actually very comforting I have to say from the irregular cycle end of things. How are you feeling?
mrsmc2017

Postby MoMeE » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Thanks!

Babyduzt I completely forgot/ignored any ttc stuff this month just really enjoyed Xmas and relaxed. I'm seriously shocked to get a bfp! After all the symptom spotting and peeing on sticks over more than a year it's so strange to come out of the blue. Just goes to show, you really never know!
I wasn't t symptom spotting but was thinking just there about symptoms I've had over the past few days and I guess I could put them down to a bfp .... restless sleep/waking very early, a little heartburn yesterday and today, very thirsty and dry skin and lips, no major acne breakout coming up to af as I'd normally have (nice one!)
I'm 12dpo today
MoMeE

Postby Willwetrythree » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Mrsmc2017 I'm actually ok just very very tired alright am waking early or in middle of night but grand really. We had stuff going on in Dec so kinda wasn't thinking much about ttc
Willwetrythree

Postby hopefullady » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Congrats girls on the bfps! Great to finally see a train with positives!
Mrs Amy will u test in the morning?
Flipper delighted af has arrived with gusto! Hope the next few weeks fly by for u.
Afm bloods in morning hoping will get results by evening. No signs of ov yet, CD 19 today so if progesterone low going to ask for something to bring af on so can get started on new cycle. Have 2 weeks in Feb that won't be able to dtd so would love to ov before that.
hopefullady

Postby MrsAmy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Lol hopeful, probably. :-P Actually I have no tests- meant to go to dealz and pick some up and forgot so no, not testing tomorrow morning. Probably a good thibg. Ha
MrsAmy

Postby mrsmc2017 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Best of luck MrsAmy for when you do test. Fx for you! You are great to wait I'm itching to test but am only 8dpo so no point. Will wait til next week when AF is due. Am spending the weekend minding my sister in law's two she has a wedding and the twins are 10 months so i will be too busy to think about pregnancy tests!
Hope you ov soon Hopeful, painful the waiting isnt it whether its for Af to show or a bfp or whatever.
mrsmc2017

Postby BabyBC1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:35 pm

I'm not testing until wedsnesday feels like I've still such a long wait! Like yourself flipper I'm size 12/14 5 ft 3 inches and on slimming world so I'm hoping to shed a few lbs and all this cooking is keeping my mind busy.. I have just bought my first home and almost everyone I meet keeps saying when are you having a baby people have no idea how horrible it is to say that to someone trying!! Congrats everyone on the BFPs fingers crossed for everyone else over next few days xx
BabyBC1

Postby Cherrycola » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Congratulations Momee! And lovely it happened when you were relaxed about it. It's what they always say but it's near impossible to do!

Happy to hear AF arrived Flipper. Hope this is the start of the next chapter for you :-)
Cherrycola

Postby Michelle81 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Big congrats willwetrythree and moMe, wishing ye all the best. It's uplifting to see a few bfps again. The jan train was very lucky last year so hoping it will be lucky for a few more of ye yet, mrsamy I'm rooting for you still!
Sorry to all those who got af (except you flipper cos I know you're happy!).
I have used both CALM and Headspace and both were good except I didn't keep it up!
I'm itching to get going again in the next couple of weeks.
Michelle81

Postby MrsA » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:49 pm

Huge congrats to everyone who got BFPs. So happy for you all :)
MrsA

Postby Flipper23 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Ha thanks girls so funny to be congratulated on AF but I am so thrilled. Did a big workout this evening complete with major abs crunches to really get a good clear out.

MrsBC some people are clueless. My (male) cousin said it to me on my mother’s anniversary. “She’d be so happy to see her baby have a baby. You must be broody?”. I was as blunt as a brick and said yes. we are! That shut him up!!

Such a positive train with loads of BFP’s. No coincidence that it was the same last jan! Goes to show that relaxation and a busy time of year helps you forget about it all and have sex because you actually want to!

Rooting for all those left to test!
Flipper23

Postby WereDoingThis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:41 am

[quote="Flipper23",!]

WereDoingThis how did you lose weight? Any magical pills?[/quote]

Nothing magical unfortunately, just a very careful diet (high protein, low carb and low fat) and lots of exercise. Put back on a fair bit so want to nip that in the bud now!
WereDoingThis

Postby mrsmc2017 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Weight loss is another nightmare! I have very slim and toned sisters and then there is me. Think I got all their boobs I am very top heavy.
Friday ladies! Anybody got any nice plans for the weekend? I am taking care of 10 month old twins so am going to be busy!! They are great to eat and sleep though tg.
mrsmc2017

Postby MrsA » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:33 pm

My wedding diet i just cut out snacking altogether and lost a stone. I find thats always where you put on the excess pounds. I haven't really gone back on them even though I'm married nearly 4 months now.

No big plans for weekend. Taking it easy as going away for weekend in two weeks (of course it'll be OV time and staying with friends).
MrsA

Postby Babyandtea » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Delighted MO me congrats!!!
I'm off to Tralee with my mum for the weekend. Anxious as only second night ever leaving my little guy!!!
I know I'll enjoy it though.
My Preseed came this morning in the post so here's hoping for this month and we have an Oct baby!!!
Babyandtea

Postby Michelle81 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:30 pm

I like your style flipper, sometimes blunt honesty is the only way!
I'm babysitting my niece over the weekend too so it'll be a quiet one. No harm i suppose as im under a bit of pressure getting things organised in work before i leave
Michelle81

Postby mrsmc2017 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Omg Flipper i only saw your post now did you not want to take your man and slap a bit of manners into him! Like its a tough time anyway why would you drive the stake in harder! Arent people just awful at times. So insensitive.
mrsmc2017

Postby BabyBC1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:16 pm

People are so insensitive the people that ask I feel like it all worked out very easy for them they don't realise how hard it can actually be.. I've just had very very light spotting really hoping it's implantation Af is meant to arrive on Wednesday let's hope she stays away and it is Implantation x
BabyBC1

Postby mrsmc2017 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 am

I'm such a mean aul wagon but sometimes I find it so hard not to tell those people who go on about “accidents and how it’s not ideal but sure we will get on with it” to just shut up! Ttc is turning me into a moody witch and today is just one of those days where nothing is right. Stomach hurts - sure sign the witch is on her way - and The Man is pretending that he can’t hear me when I ask him anything. Twins have gone with their other aunty for a walk and I tore into cleaning the house. Steam mopped the place and all. In walks DH and says “Lord you should get pms more often!” Well when he didn’t get a wallop of the steam mop right between the eyes. Burst into tears and threw it on the floor and left him standing there with his mouth open.
Rant over. Sorry.
Babyandtea are you enjoying your weekend away? I’m sure your small man is being shamefully spoiled in your absence. I gave the Twins a half a button each last evening. Their Mam would be horrified. Bad Aunty in Law :)
mrsmc2017

PreviousNext

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)