Dye test advice

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Dye test advice

Postby willow » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Hi all Ive been fairly quiet on this site since I joined but we finally went the Fertility Clinic today and got some good results so far but I now have to have a test done to check if my tubes are clear. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this done and what can I expect I was told not to go alone. I had my 1st internal ultra sound today and that was some experience :oops: :shock:
willow

Re: Dye test advice

Postby littlemiracle2013 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:49 pm

hiya Willow .. I had to get that test done before I think it's called a Hycosey ?? well if it's the same test you definitely need someone with you !! I had my sister and I could hardly move after it with the pain !! she had to drive us home cause I was getting weak !! The pain eventually goes ( it's like really bad period pains ) . Hope it all works out for you :-)
littlemiracle2013

Re: Dye test advice

Postby missyb » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Hey willow I'm having it done soon just have to wait till after my period so who know when that will b. the nurse said to take some neurofen first. A friend of mine had it done and she was a bit sore after but not for too long I think. Not really looking forward to it myself but itl b worth it in the end :)
missyb

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)