By using the sites, you represent that you are over the age of 18 and able to form legally binding contracts. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this website in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are younger than 13 years of age you may not use this site.
If you are using the sites as a representative of a company or legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of that company or entity, and agree that the terms “you” and “your” in this agreement refers to your company or legal entity.
To become a registered user you must complete the registration page providing accurate, complete and truthful information and accept and abide by the terms and conditions contained within this agreement. You also agree to keep your profile up to date. This is especially important in relation to your email address as this is the primary way in which we can contact you.
You may not create or use any username which misrepresents your relationship with us or any third party, is in breach of the intellectual property rights of any person, or is vulgar or offensive. We reserve the right to change usernames at our discretion.
7. Accounts and passwords
You will be prompted to create a password and you agree to keep your password confidential and secure at all times. You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that the privacy or security of your password has become compromised at any time. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
You agree not to use the account or password of any other user.
We reserve the right to log off or deactivate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
You may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other party as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account if you have not taken reasonable steps to keep your password or account secure
8. Your obligations
Each site is provided for your personal and non-commercial use only, except where otherwise agreed by us.
You are solely responsible for the material which you post on the sites, and you warrant to us that you have the necessary rights to do so.
You agree that you will not use the sites to:
– post material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
– defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
– post illegal material;
– solicit passwords or personally identifying information of users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
– collect or store other users’ personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other users;
– attempt to gain unauthorised access to our administrative areas or interface, to user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our site, through password mining or any other means;
– post irrelevant material, repeatedly post the same or similar material or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or infrastructure;
– post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of commercial publicity;
– post any abusive, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, indecent, profane, inappropriate, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material;
– post material that contains violence or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
– post material that promotes or encourages illegal activity;
– post material that falsely expresses or implies that such material is sponsored or endorsed by us;
– post material that contains software viruses or harmful programs including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the sites or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the sites, except as expressly authorised in writing by us; or
– reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the sites.
As the internet is a global medium, you agree to comply with all legal obligations which may apply to you in the event that you use the sites from another jurisdiction.
9. Your interactions with other users
We have no obligation to verify the identity of any users when they are connected to the sites or to monitor material provided by them.
Your interactions with other users, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other user.
As with any internet-based interaction, we suggest that you use caution and good judgement. If there is a dispute between you and any third party (including any advertiser), we are under no obligation to become involved.
10. Content which you post on the sites
We do not claim any ownership rights in material which you post on the sites. However we do need certain rights to be able to display that material and in some cases to modify it for best display for example, for display on mobile browsers or via our mobile app. Consequently, by posting any material on or through the sites, you grant us a limited licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such material for the purpose of providing the sites. The license you grant to us is non-exclusive, royalty free and fully paid, sub-licensable, and worldwide.
11. Our rights
We may at our sole discretion for breach of this agreement or for any other reason:
(i) delete, disable or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the sites;
(ii) remove and discard any posts or material within any thread or anywhere on the sites; or
(iii) shut down a discussion, thread or forum that you are involved in, with or without notice, and with no liability of any kind to you.
We may at our sole discretion and at any time, discontinue temporarily or permanently providing the sites, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
You agree that any termination of access to the sites under any provision of this agreement may be effected without notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the sites.
12. Liability, Indemnity & Waiver
12.1 Availability of service
We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. While we will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mrs2Be Ltd. and (as applicable) its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates against any and all claims demands, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal costs, however arising resulting from any violation or breach by you of this agreement or any claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your account, your use or misuse of this website, including but not limited to posting content on this website, entering into transactions with other website users, contacting others as a result of their postings on this website, infringing any third party’s intellectual property or other rights, or otherwise arising out of or in connection with your use of the sites.
You acknowledge that your use of the site including any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site is at your own discretion and risk and you agree to waive any right to bring any claim or action against us or our officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries or affiliates. You accept that we shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any other losses arising out of or in connection with your use of our site and services, even if we had been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
13. Entire agreement
This agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Mrs2Be Ltd. and supersedes any prior agreement and/or representations.
14. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationships
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable the remaining provisions will continue to be of full force and effect.
16. Information Society Service Provider
You agree and acknowledge that we are an information society service provider, as defined in Directive 2000/31/EC and transposed into Irish law by the European Communities (Directive 2000/31/EC) Regulations, 2003 (S.I. 68 of 2003), and that we are not under any obligation to monitor the information which we transmit or store. You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be liable in respect of information which is hosted or cached by us or in respect of which we act as a mere conduit.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland in all matters arising out of or in connection with this agreement or your use of the the sites or apps.
18. About us and contact details
Mrs2be.ie and Mum2be.ie are registered business names of Mrs2Be Limited, registered in Ireland, No. 474547, and having its registered office at Knockfadda, Roundwood, Co. Wicklow.
You can contact us in the following ways:
By post: Mrs2Be, Idea House, Killarney Road Business Park, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
By telephone: (01) 204 0000.
Last updated 29 September 2011