DON'T use this section to ask for feedback or recommendations - use the General Wedding Discussion forum for that. This forum is strictly for newly married Missies to leave recommendations AFTER they have used service providers for their OWN wedding. Create a SEPARATE thread for each individual service provider - use the business name as the topic title. No negative feedback can be posted here for legal reasons. A minimum post count of 25 is required to post here.
The idea is very simple. Missies who have used a particular service provider for their wedding can leave a recommendation for that supplier in the appropriate subforum. This will benefit other Missies who are specifically looking for recommendations from Missies that they can trust. For this reason, there is a minimum post count of 25 before recommendations can be made here.
Points to remember:
- keep the recommendation short and sweet.
- Put the service provider's business name as the SUBJECT title.
- Each Missie should create a SEPARATE thread for their own particular recommendation.
- You don't need to mention your own wedding date.
- You can upload photos or links to the suppliers website or Facebook page if you wish
- You're completely free to mention ANY supplier or venue. They don't need to be current mrs2be advertisers.
- To post in this section, you must have a minimum post count of 25.
- Admin reserves the right to remove what we regard to be bogus recommendations.
Ireland's Engaged Community
- Related topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest