Airbased Make Up

kony21
user for 5 years
4 years ago
Does anyone have any experience of airbased make up???

Havent heard much about it! So unsure but they're offering a good deal!!
Loubou2
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I am using this for my wedding - its amazing your make up doesn't budge and feels like your not wearing anything! its only a few artists in Ireland that have the course done so that why its not very popular yet!
kony21
user for 5 years
4 years ago
Thanks loubou! They've offered me a free demo of it so l can try it out!! It's the one day your make up has to be perfect! Have u used it before?
tobe50shades
user for 4 years
4 years ago
Hello ladies,

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding in January who used air brushed - I would agree with Loubou, it is very comfortable you don't really feel like you have it on.

It dries quickly on your face and it seemed to last the day. I would love to get it done for my day, just need to check the make up lady can do it!
kony21
user for 5 years
4 years ago
I've actually had my demo and it was so light felt like l had nothing on my face lasted really well too! I've booked it for us all!!
Louize1948
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I had a trial done with this recently and it was amazing, went to a hen that night, it lasted all day, that night and even then next day :-) photographed very well and looked so natural! ive booked it for my wedding!
CalmandCollectedsofar
user for 4 years
4 years ago
How have i not heard about this?? I'm just getting regular make up done but if i had known about this i definitely would have booked it.  Its too late now to cancel my make up people but maybe I'll get it done for my hen.  Hope it looks gorgeous on you girls tho :D :D
tobe50shades
user for 4 years
4 years ago
@CalmandCollectedsofar,

I am sure you will look fabulous anyway with the non-air based. It isn't actually seen as much as I thought it would be.

When i spoke to my make up lady as well, she commented that you need to make sure your skin is soft and no dry areas so perhaps that's something normal make up doesn't do!
tobe50shades
user for 4 years
4 years ago
@CalmandCollectedsofar,

I am sure you will look fabulous anyway with the non-air based. It isn't actually seen as much as I thought it would be.

When i spoke to my make up lady as well, she commented that you need to make sure your skin is soft and no dry areas so perhaps that's something normal make up doesn't do (stick I mean)!
ValM15
user for 4 years
4 years ago
Hi, anyone know any airbrush mua's in the Munster region?