Bands and djs

Help79
user for 3 years
3 years ago
I am looking for a reasonably priced band and dj for our wedding in Co.Clare, have got lots of quotes but mega expensive, please help.
DJ4Me.ie
user for 6 years
3 years ago
Hi Help79,

Do you mind me asking what is 'mega expensive' and I will try and give you a steer. Note, I'm not looking for the business as I do not operate in Clare, but I hope I can help and give you an experienced professional opinion.

I hope that helps :-)

Thanks, Colm (DJ4Me.ie)
Estepon46
user for 3 years
3 years ago
Hi there, also looking for average pricing, looks like it is about 1900 for a band for the reception, 250 for a DJ and 300 for church music- Any recommendations as I live in Spain and getting married in Ireland next year so don't want to have to go home too often to see bands?? Help plz..
DJ4Me.ie
user for 6 years
3 years ago
Hi Estepon46,

€250 for a 'band DJ' is probably about right. People aren't using them as much anymore as they want a separate 'professional DJ', so the evening turns into two sections. For this, the cost will be somewhere between 350-450 - but well worth the investment, in my opinion at least. I've lost count on the amount of times that people have said to me that the band 'did the DJ' and it was terrible. Decide yourself but please note, the entertainment is the one area B&G's say they're sorry they didn't spend more on. It's a vital part of your day that you and your guests will remember forever!

All the best with the planning and if there's anything I can do to assist, please don't hesitate in reaching out to me.

Best wishes,

Colm (www.DJ4Me.ie)
DeekoJonny97
user for 2 years
2 years ago
Hi,

Sorry to piggyback on this, but who did you end up going with in the end. Just so happens I am planning my wedding for next year in Clare also. A lot of the big bands have big price tags. I wouldn't mind an up and coming band as long as they fitted the style I like. If anyone has any ideas about local bands or pub bands please let me know. A lot of talented musicans play in Kennys or Flanagans in Lahinch. If anyone has names I would appreciate it.
Vanessa Fernandez
user for 4 years
2 years ago
Hi B2B

Check out the Mrs2Be Wedding Band Directory https://www.mrs2be.ie/wedding-bands/

Join the Mrs2Be Facebook Group to ask other B2B for recommendations https://www.facebook.com/groups/Mrs2Be.ie/