brooch bouquets

cantwait2bmrs
user for 5 years
5 years ago
Hello ladies

I am wondering if anyone has had or has priced brooch bouquets? I saw some recently and just fell in love, I think it's so unusual just wondering if you think there worth the price as clearly a lot pricer than your normal flowers

And for brides that have had them, did you just do yours or did your bridesmaids have them also. Just looking at different options.

Thanks for your help

Xxx
2ndtime
user for 5 years
5 years ago
I think they're lovely. I think you can buy kits to make them yourself if you wanted to go down that route.

An an idea I saw was to add a brooch / piece of jewellery from you mum, granny etc to it, to give it a unique personal touch.

friday13thbride
user for 6 years
5 years ago
Ill be making my own. I bought a large styrofoam ball and im going to cover it in fabric and glue/pin the brooches to it. I saw beautiful ones at a wedding fair but they cost about 200 Euro and i couldn't justify it. There's loads of tutorials on Youtube. I'm going to be giving it a go in the next few weeks and hopefully it works out. If not ill just get a flower bouquet.
Wedding Flowers Ireland
user for 9 years
5 years ago
Brooch Bouquets are very popular and they are re-saleable, unlike fresh flowers.  The only thing to remember about brooch bouquets is that they are much heavier than flower bouquets, so in general, they tend to be smaller in size.

We find that our brides also like artificial flowers with brooch accents, these are more lightweight and more cost effective, and extremely popular.

You can accessorise your bridesmaids to match with a couple of brooches here and there, this is a very popular option amongst our brides.

Hope that helps.
Ashling

Wedding Flowers Ireland
jenaynay
user for 6 years
5 years ago
YouTube has great tutorials on how to do them and you could pick up the brooches fairly cheap on eBay if you wanted to DIY. Otherwise, I've seen them on sale for approx €200 - €250
90210uk
user for 5 years
5 years ago
I will be selling bouquets from August onwards. I have made one for my own and was told by many people in the industry that they are top notch. The detail that goes into them will cost in the region of €250 but it is a heirloom and you can hand it down or sell it on if you want.
Danie1702
user for 5 years
5 years ago
I found these to b very expensive especially if your going to be doin the whole bridal party also dome of them can be over the top so maybe like others suggested making your own be a great idea as you can do exactly what you want!
cazp9007
user for 4 years
4 years ago
Hi I have seen them on eBay quite reasonable prices and lots of options, a bit late to the thread but hope it helps!