Does running help loose weigh?

Write a Reply
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2010
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 839
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]

mollycat….dont know what to tell you, from my experience just eat healthy, maybe cut down on carbs, and just cause your not loosing weight doestn mean you not toing up, i found i toned up on my legs and tummy area, though i dont think i lost alot of weight, i’m on W6 – havent lost weight but not eating very well, so this week i’ve done up a plan and i’m watching what i eat, i’m 100% sure if you keep it going you will feel a difference….best of luck

Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2011
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 349

Hi Mollycat, you can sooo do it. I am the same as yu regards being more hungry so I am trying to watch my carb intake. for example I love spag bol so last night I had more mince than spagetti. I heard recently that you should not have carbs after three but I think you would need to work from home to maintain that or have a very resourceful kitchen in work. I have lost 4 lbs since the beginning of lent. I only lost one pound this week nut I think I was not watching all my intake of food. lets stick together and see how we get on. XX Good luck

Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2011
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 349

Mollycat i am in the same boat as you. i honestly think I am eating too much. oing to keep a food diary and see how I get on

Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 9
    • Wedding Date: 10-09-2014

I am feeling happy to see you are at the right path to achieve your target in short time period. It is medical certified fact that you can easily lose your body weight with appropriate running plan. It is universal truth that running burn your body fat very easily that create win-win situation for you to achieve your target.

Participant
    Registered On: September 22, 2017
    Replies: 2
    • Wedding Date: 04-09-2017

Hi, there. Mmmm eating sandwiches, chocolate, and drinking cola is so enjoyable Hahahahaha. We may not control ourselves. It’s easy for pasta, pancake, and fast food to beat us. 2 years ago, I had a problem with my weight. I was over 100 K.G because I ate more sweets and fast food. I didn’t exercise and my movements were little. I hate my body and I was so nervous. So, I decided to resist eating beside that I began to run. I found that running is an excellent choice of exercise for weight loss because it burns more calories than many alternatives. I started to run half an hour a day then I increased my period of running because the farther I ran every day, the more weight I lost. After 6 months, I lost 20 K.G of my weight. My advice to u is to practice running to maintain your health and weight.

Participant
    Registered On: September 26, 2017
    Replies: 2
    • Wedding Date: 19-05-2018

running is good but not for everyone;( i hate running but… i love pole dancing 😀 check it out, seriously

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close