Eloping with two kids

Write a Reply
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: April 2, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]
    • sabs79
    • 2 years, 2 months ago
    • Wedding Date: 17062016

Any thoughts on eloping, were together over 17 years, two kids, had the big traditional wedding planned last year but cancelled due to the stress the fuss etc, really just want to run away somewhere just the four of us and maybe have a get together when back, anyone ever done this, thoughts advice appreciated x

Mrs2Be Network
    Registered On: August 8, 2010
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 73
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]

Hi Sabs,

We have helped many couples celebrate Elopements over the years – and quite a few have had children with them. It’s lovely!
    I had a gorgeous ceremony last summer with a fantastic American couple who had their two adult daughters with them. The girls helped by saying some words – one a reading, the other wrote a personal message.
    They also helped by performing a Celtic Hand-Fasting with the bride & groom.
    It was really very emotional – as it always is with an Elopement. Definitely something that I would say, you would never regret.
    I love Elopements!!

All the best with your plans!

Warmest regards,
    Romy

Winner of the Mrs2Be "Best Celebrant of the Year" award 2013 & 2014
    A Beautiful Ceremony ltd
    E: romy@abeautifulceremony.ie
    W: http://www.abeautifulceremony.ie
    Facebook; A Beautiful Ceremony on Facebook
    P: 087 66 22 306

We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And sometimes when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours - we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness. And call it Love
    -Dr Seuss-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close