Fitting into Wedding Dress?

WMartin
user for 4 years
4 years ago
Hi ladies! I have been struggling to figure out a good plan to fit into my wedding dress. I want something that will keep me healthy rather than just quickly dropping pounds. I want to get fit and continue to get fit after my special day. I found this survey and a program that seems to help with this. I tried taking the survey and thought some of you might want to too! The creator's name is Jack Kunkel. Try it and let me know!

ClaudiaLewis
user for 4 years
4 years ago
You can easily fit into your dress by loosing those extra fats with the use of CelluBlue. It is 100% safe and easy to use. You only have to massage it on your extra cellulite areas as given in direction to use guide. After regular usage upto 3/4 weeks to can see the result and the best part is if you are not satisfied with the result then you can anytime refund it. http://cellublue.com" target="_blank">Visit here for more information and direction procedure.
CalmandCollectedsofar
user for 4 years
4 years ago
To be honest i really dont buy into those kind of things, i wanna get fit and lose weight not just for the wedding but for my life and for the kids ill be having so ive signed up to a gym and im just gonna work my ass off to get to where i wanna be

Simple as
sampaul46
user for 4 years
4 years ago
Hello,

But you can buy that dresses too and get fitted in same dresses with the help of [url=http://astronutrition.com/diet-energy/energy] slimming pills and fat burners [/url]. After having these supplements you can find your old figure and you can use your that dresses.

Thanks,

Sam
Danie1702
user for 5 years
4 years ago
I done the c9 from forever and found it gave me a real kick start! It's not designed to make u loose weight but to detoxify your body I lost 8lbs but I got so much more energy to go to gym or on a run! I have kept up the healthy eating and exercise pm me for more info and I can forward pics of my results etc
cazp9007
user for 4 years
4 years ago
Do it maybe by getting a personal trainer to give you both exercise and nutritional advice and to motive you while working out! They will help you change your lifestyle for the long haul rather than a quick fix!