How long before wedding do you buy dress

Write a Reply
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: May 28, 2015
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 149
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]
    • Wedding Date: 21-05-2016

I am getting married in May 2016 and have recently started looking at bridesmaids dresses. I think these may be harder than my own dress – different shapes, colours and necklines etc.

Going to take my MOH in the first instance to see if there is any luck with one of them, before i introduce all 4 to the scene

Participant
    Registered On: November 3, 2015
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2
    • Wedding Date: 08-10-2016

Getting married Oct 16 and have just made some appointments to start looking. Glad I have after reading this. I’m estimating I will need to have dress ordered by Feb the very latest!

Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3
    • Wedding Date: 25-08-2017

as soon as you fall in love with one! im trying not to rush because, you know, trends and fashion… pretty dresses keep being created and i would advise you to look for one not early than a half a year before. but it also depends on how important the dress is for you and how much money you are planning to spend.

Participant
    Registered On: September 26, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4
    • Wedding Date: 28-09-2017

Congratulation my dear. On your wedding day everything must be perfect. So you have to talk enough time to prepare all things. The most important thing is to choose the dress.  It may take you some time to find the One, you’ll need to perfectly time your three fittings, allowing for custom alterations and then some more custom alterations. You should pick your gown and pay a deposit of 50 to 60 percent 9 months before the wedding. 3months before,  The gown should be finished and at the salon. Just in case it’s not, you have wiggle room before the first fitting.6 to 8 weeks before, it will be the first fitting time.The second time will be a month before the wedding.The last fitting will be 2 days before the wedding

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close