Loosing weight before the wedding

Write a Reply
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2011
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 349
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]

Is there many of ye that are trying to loose a few lbs before the big day. I would love to loose a stone. Please don’t tell me I am alone xx

Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2011
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 255
    • emaw
    • 6 years, 4 months ago

you’re not alone. i’ve started to try and eat better, even sold my car and bought a bike in the hope of shedding a few pounds.

Participant

Brilliant, how are u getting on. I joined a running club!

Participant
    • emaw
    • 6 years, 4 months ago

i havent lost an oz but i’ve definitely toned up. really want to lose a few pounds though. 131 days to the wedding so need to be a bit tougher on myself and get in gear. how about you?

Participant

A few pounds but like that toning up. Has your dress arrived in the shop yet? X

Participant
    • emaw
    • 6 years, 4 months ago

no not yet, i only ordered it 4 weeks ago!!!! but the sample fitted me perfectly so we ordered that size, don’t want to lose too much weight as it would mean a lot of alterations. what about yours, have you got it in yet? so excited :bounce

Participant
    Registered On: August 18, 2011
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 523

Definitely not alone moseyed I’m on a serious health kick at the mo have lost 17lbs in two weeks, have tried to shift weight before but never been as determined as this!!

Participant

Sadlier how did u loose so much so quick? Please tell

Participant

I’ve been using app on my iPhone “my fitness pal” to track everything I’m eating literally down to cups of tea. It counts the calories in everything and ive been keeping below 1600 calories everyday. Been doing some walking but nothing major. Bear in mind I have lots to loose though. Find it really helps to keep track of everything!!

Participant

I am going to download that straight away, thank u xx

Participant

No prob it really is great gives you goals what you should be loosing according to your weight and height. And it’s got every food you can think of and you can scan in the foods your using too!! I have to up my exercise now as the weightloss is bound to slow down!! I’m super lazy though work 12 hour shifts and it’s so hard to motivate myself. Love Zumba but hate going on my own and not always someone free to go!! Getting myself a bike on the bike to work scheme so hopefully get going on that!

Keymaster
    Registered On: February 15, 2013
    Topics: 236
    Replies: 1563
    • Mrs2Be
    • 6 years, 4 months ago

def not alone in loosing weight before the big day i joined a gym and will be doing different classes each evening step and tone tomorrow should be good craic. i to am hoping to loose a stone also and anything over that is a bonus :clapper

Mrs2Be
    Ireland's Ultimate Wedding Website

Searching for the perfect venue? Try our Wedding Venue finder tool.

Find wedding suppliers using our Supplier Finder tool.

Participant
    Registered On: March 7, 2012
    Replies: 2277

I am with ye 110%!! I’ve started walking 3miles a day with my dad and went paintballing this weekend! In bits now but no pain, no gain! I’m going to download that app now too and I am goin to borrow my sisters cross trainer and start using the Xbox kinnect too! I have to get my butt in gear! Not very comfortable in my skin at the minute as I put on about 3 stone when I was diagnosed with epilepsy and put on medication! But I’ll get some of it off and try and tone the rest up so it’s not as noticeable! Just have to break off my intense relationship with white bread and coke!! 🙂

Participant

i downloaded that app- its fantastic- its amazing how much calories are in things. Girls I think we need to stick together and keep eacfh other motivated. I dont have an I phone but you can use your laptop and usr the website!

Participant
    Registered On: August 24, 2011
    Topics: 68
    Replies: 1243

Mooseyd,we’re getting married the same week,and i’m aiming to lose a stone too.I’ve started walking to and from work,cut out bread,only eating it once a week.I’ve substituted potatoes/chips with wholegrain rice.And the old faithful tip…drinks tons of water..best of luck to everyone,keep us posted how you’re getting on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close