Loosing weight before the wedding

Write a Reply
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: January 10, 2011
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 903
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]

I hope to lose a stone before the wedding but unless I seriously cop on dont think its gonna happen :nope

Participant

I hope to lose a stone before the wedding but unless I seriously cop on dont think its gonna happen :nope

Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2011
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 349

ah brilliant Lorraine, lets keep in touch! bread is a killer alright. eekk

Participant
    Registered On: May 18, 2011
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 517

I use Livestrong as a calorie tracker, its brilliant as I have a terrible tendency to delude myself about how much calories are in things or how much Ive eaten that day but keeping track using livestrong or the fitness pal app really makes you look at how much calories are in things. Have lost a stone since Christmas and will hopefully lose another stone in the coming months if not that little bit more fingers crossed. Best of luck gals with the weightloss and health regime!

Participant
    Registered On: August 18, 2011
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 523

Ah took the plunge today and joined the gym girls. Westpoint in blanchardstown for 190euro have to make use of it now!! Lots of classes included so hopefully that will get me going!!

Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2011
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 349

Let’s check in next week and motivate each other. I weigh myself on Wednesday, I hope the hard work paid off

Participant
    Registered On: March 7, 2012
    Replies: 2277

Missies who are using MyFitnessPal… I started using it today and put in every little thing I ate… But I still have 700 calories to intake! It reckons that if everyday was like today, I’d gain weight? I feel like I never stop eating! I put on 2 stone in 3 years due to medication so I would keep an eye in what I eat but I would have my fair share of junk too! Could my problem really be that I’m not eating enough? I’m so confused! I really want to get the 2 stone off!!

Participant

Hi lilylou. Do you have the correct number of calories in that you require? I have 1600 calories a day because I have so much to loose and that should allow me to loose 2lbs a week! Also if you are too far below your calorie intake your body goes into starvation mode and does slow down your weightloss. I’m not an expert by any means but hope this helps!!

Participant

When I put in my stats it said I should have an intake of 1200 a day to lose 1lb a week! Think I will have to keep an eye on it and maybe I do need to increase food intake, combined with the exercise and hopefully I’ll start to see a difference! Thanks so much for the reply!! Will update if I have any luck! Will give myself 2 weeks to see!

Participant

Good luck girl x

Participant

Thanks a million! x

Participant

Im the same with my fitness pal. On 1200 cals a day to lose 2lbs a week but I still had 300 left over last night and that was with a treat!!

Participant

It’s a tough one because then when I fill up on junk to try and meet the calories, I feel like crap! I’m going to watch it for the 2 weeks and see what happens! Best of luck with it!

Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2012
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 45

Hi All

thought i would join in this thread 🙂 i have downloaded my fitness pal too – its a great app and its shocking how many calories i can consume on a bad day!! 😮

im not getting married until june 2013 but i have always been a yo yo dieter so im hoping if i start early enough ill get into a routine so i wont need to do any mad crash diet. I have about half a stone to a stone to lose and really want to tone up 🙂

hopefully we can keep each other motivated. i have recently started spinning and im really enjoying it 🙂 i was in Weight watchers previously so might rejoin (for about the 10th time!!!) 😆

Dee

Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2012
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 45

for all you on my fitness pal – i tend to me under my calories of 1200 too daily. i think it is better if you can eat the full amount becuase i think your body goes into “starvation” or so i have read 🙂 but im no expert. best of luck ladies 🙂 hopefully we will be all toned godesses by the time our wedding comes around lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close