Loosing weight before the wedding

Write a Reply
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: September 9, 2011
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 524
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]

So have to lose weight before the big day…. Looking to shed atlease 2 stone, so kicked myself into action there few weeks ago (again) and hope that i will reach my goal

Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2011
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 349

THIS IS SOOO exciting! I have set myself a weigh in day , Wednesday so I will let you know how i get on. Its scary how many calories you can use- scary. its the jars of sauces that really add up for dinner I have noticed!

Participant

Ok, I said i would let you know how Weigh in Wednesday went and i lost 2.5lbs, only 8.5 more pounds to go. loving the calorie tracker. i feel like I am in weight watchers or somethig without having to hand over the money every week! Let me know how you get on girls! X

Participant
    Registered On: March 7, 2012
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 2277

Well done on the 2.5lb! That’s brilliant! I have to buy a scales and keep track of progress! 🙂

Participant

thanks Lilylou! I am dying to hear how you girls get on!

Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2010
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 839

well done on the 2.5lb, suppose posting here really is keeping an eye on yourself – like WW…best of luck keep it up…

Participant
    Registered On: July 19, 2011
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 188

Hey missies I just downloaded the app too!! Sounds good and you are right I was gonna start looking for ww classes but gonna see how this goes. I wll weigh on Wednesday and see how it goes!! 🙂

Participant
    Registered On: August 24, 2011
    Topics: 68
    Replies: 1243

Well done on the weight loss mooseyd.I’d say i gained half a stone today,my mother was trying to force feed me loads of food!!!! Back on track from the morning though,i’ll have to walk for 5 hours to lose what i ate today 😥

Participant

I really need to buy a scales… something I said I’d never have in the house but I need a sign that what I’m doing is paying off! I seem to do nothing but eat to try and reach my calorie allowance on my fitness pal so I need evidence! I stayed 44 calories under today but was deprived of my big Easter egg!! 🙁 hopefully it will all pay off! 🙂

Participant
    Registered On: March 15, 2012
    Topics: 70
    Replies: 858
    • Wedding Date: 18-07-2015

Poor Lilylou! I’m keeping my Easter eggs for a sugar replacement after exercise. They will last for ages this way and be a really good motivation as well!

Participant

Yeah that’s true! I guess I have to be patient too! It’s not gonna magically fall off!! 🙂 why is it easier to put on weight than to get it off!! Life is tough!

Participant
    Registered On: April 4, 2012
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Hi There :happywave

Just a bit of advice realy, Im getting married in April 2013 and have a good 4 stone to lose and i am determined not to step foot in a wedding shop until im down at least 2 dress sizes even at this i will still need to get another 2 dress size down, i am aiming for a 12-14 at the moment im more hitting the 20 mark, i realy cannot go into a shop now and for them to be looking at me going, “ammmmmm lets see what we have in your size”, i am good when i am good and then bad when im having a bad day !!, do you think i would be fine eaiting another few months say Oct to go looking, that will give me another 6 months ??, i know i will find a dress, its just every one is saying ” have you got your dress yet” and im like no and the look of surprise is funny, i think im gonna have to start fibbing !!! i just need advice of any one has this amount to lose

Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2010
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 839

valo78….just my advise, i’m getting married in december, and everyone was on to me about dresses, i ordered mine late last month, all you need is about 6/8 months, mines actually coming in around 5 months, but i wouldnt leave it too late…i got my dress in about 3 weeks…went to a few shops, ddecided on the dress from the first..there’s no pressure take your time…just tell people you having a look but there’s no rush….they will find something else to quiz you on after the dress is sorted, smile and say you’ve loads of time

Participant

How are we all doing ladies????

Participant

I think I am trying too hard… My jeans seem to be getting tighter!! Like what’s going on?? 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close