Loosing weight before the wedding

Write a Reply
Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: April 12, 2012
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]

Hi Guys,

I’m new to mrs2be but I saw this post and had a read through. I downloaded the app everyone mentioned and I hope it is the kick up the backside I need.

Valo78 I can really relate to what you said… but I caved in and bought my dress 1-2 sizes bigger than what I hope to be for my wedding :-O I was doing so well since Janurary dieting and I lost 2 stone (mixture of Operation transformation and Tony fergusson). Then I started dress shopping as everyone was saying to me about it (wedding at start of December this year) and since I ordered my dress in my current size I have sat back and forgot about the diet for the last week (easter chocolate is not helping!!). Anyway, i’d love to lose another 1 dress size for my next dress fitting (probably end sept) so when i saw this app reccomendation, I downloaded it and will get myself into the zone (and chuck all the chocolate!)

I hope I am not becomming too relaxed as I konw my dress will fit me at current size, and there is a small worry that it will lose its shape if I lose too much. :banghead

Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2011
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 349

hi sakani, what is tony ferguson?

Participant
    Registered On: April 12, 2012
    Replies: 5

It is a Meal replacement diet sold in Boots. Its 2 shakes a day, no carbs at all, 2 fruit and unlimited veg from their ‘allowed list’ and a portion of protein from their allowed list.
    I found it ok, but it works out pretty expensive (€35 a week on shakes alone).

Participant
    Registered On: July 21, 2011
    Topics: 54
    Replies: 349

gosh sounds like something I could not handle, thank you though for letting me know,

Participant
    Registered On: May 22, 2011
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 357

Well done girls keep it up. It’s so hard I rejoined Ww after Xmas and started jogging. I’ve only lost 10lbs I’ve another stone to lose but I’ve really toned up. Every1 thinks I’ve lost more. I jog 5k around 3 times a week and I’ve actually started to enjoy it. Going to take part in the pieta Hse run next week…if I can run any1 can. I just started with d couch to 5k.

Participant
    Registered On: March 7, 2012
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 2277

Well done sdengaged! I’d love to be able to lose something! Doesn’t seem to be working but I’ll keep trying!! Pieta House is such a great charity too so go you on that one! X

Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2017
    Replies: 9
    • Wedding Date: 10-09-2014

This is golden opportunity in your life. You should not miss this opportunity in your life to get up your dream body shape. You can start healthy lifestyle with morning walk and easy exercise to maintain your body hormone level in balance with appropriate easy exercise. This is the right way to burn your body fat.

Participant
    Registered On: September 26, 2017
    Replies: 4
    • Wedding Date: 28-09-2017

Hey, guys, don’t be so hard on yourself. You don’t accept your body but you should love it. I can feel this feeling as I was overweighed. 2 years ago, my weight 110K.G and I was frustrated and I hate my body. But actually, I love eating chocolates more than you imagine. As I hated my body, I decided to go to the gym and exercised every day. After 3 months I lost 20 K.G, I felt happy because I achieved my goals. By the time, I felt boring because I went to the gym alone. But when you have a wonderful friend, you can do anything because he will support you. this is what happened to me, my friend recommended joining with a support group where I found people who have the same problem. In fact, the support group helped me to exercise regularly and eat a balanced diet. From that time and until now, my weight is 70K.G. I’m so happy with this result so that, I recommend you to join with a support group that definitely will help you to achieve your own goal. All kind wishes dear.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close