So depressed!

Write a Reply
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: July 28, 2010
    Topics: 204
    Replies: 2602
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]

definitely is yeah – but dont get me wrong hunny i have really bad weeks sometimes and hate the way i look. i need to get back to 8.11 i was 9.6 on monday bad times for me its creeping back up so im been good as gold this week and am really trying to focus hence the weekly weigh in and support from the group

Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2011
    Topics: 61
    Replies: 574

I think I’m 12.2 right now. To get down to 10 would be the ultimate goal.

Participant

thats 30lbs babe – even if you did it slow and took it easy at 1 lb week it be gone well in time b4 the wedding. i reckon though you could shift that within 3 months if you stick to ww – you know yourself from old it works 🙂

Participant
    Registered On: January 17, 2011
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 413
    • MrsV2b
    • 6 years, 10 months ago

I’ve two days behind me of excellent eating and the gym so so far it’s going great. I think I just might be in the zone again!

Good woman!!!Great start hun!!

Participant

@mrsv2b wrote:

I’ve two days behind me of excellent eating and the gym so so far it’s going great. I think I just might be in the zone again!

Good woman!!!Great start hun!!

great to hear hun – keep up the good work xxxx

Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 9
    • Wedding Date: 10-09-2014

I can understand your physical and mental stress at this time it is not easy job to handle this horrible situation without stress and depression. You can easily manage stress and depression with effective yoga and meditation to cut full relaxation in whole body. You need not to pay single penny to treat depression with yoga.

Participant
    Registered On: September 3, 2017
    Replies: 4
    • Wedding Date: 11-09-2017

Hi

It is a very bad experience to see yourself fat in the mirror. But, it is very hard to put off extra fat from your body. You need a lot of workouts and sweating in the gym to erase that extra fat. It becomes much harder when you start following a strict diet. We all know that without proper dieting, all exercise absolutely go in vain. But, do not be too strict in diet that you cannot follow this routine for your whole life. So, try to set a perfect routine that you can follow your whole life.

Participant
    Registered On: September 12, 2017
    Replies: 1
    • Wedding Date: 06-09-2018

“If you want to conquer the depression of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”

Mental Rehabilitation | Family Therapist Boca Raton

Participant
    Registered On: September 26, 2017
    Replies: 4
    • Wedding Date: 28-09-2017

<h2>Hi my dear, Depression isn’t the solution for you. There’s no time to waste. Strat now, drink a lot of water. This will help rid your body of toxins, banish bloating, improve your skin, up your energy levels and keep you from over-snacking. Have healthy snacks with you when you’re on the go like fruit, vegetables, nuts or granola bars. Don’t neglect vitamins and iron.It may leave you tired and inclined to reach for a candy bar or processed snack. On Cocktails, try alternating alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. It’s also important to have a time for exercising every day.</h2>

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close