The dress & The diet – advice needed!

Write a Reply
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2015
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 22
    [pm_user user_id="2" in_the_loop="0" text="Send PM"]
    • Wedding Date: 02-09-2016

Going dress shopping might actually help motivate you. I paid the first deposit on my dress last month and have agreed with the shop that they won’t order it until I am happy with my measurements. At the time my waist was two sizes bigger than my hips so I have been eating lots more salads and soups and downloaded one of the free ab workout apps that has a selection of 5,7,10 minute videos where you copy the girl and because it’s only 5 minutes it’s very hard to make an excuse not to do it every day. Little steps like this in the right direction will go a long way and all the dresses look amazing so just imagine how much better It will look when you have reached your goal. Remember your h2b is in love with and wants to marry the person you are now so don’t change too drastically. Best of luck x

Participant
    Registered On: September 14, 2015
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1
    • Wedding Date: 03-10-2015

how did you do with your weight loss? I have 3 stone to lose!

Participant
    Registered On: April 7, 2015
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 170
    • Wedding Date: 17-02-17

I’m not getting married until 2017 but I wanna look my best and be slim 4 going dress shopping in the new year! I jus completed the c9 from forever and lost 8lb it wasn’t easy but I feel brilliant and so full of energy! I have kept up the healthy eating would highly recommend pm me for more info

Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2015
    Replies: 22
    • Wedding Date: 02-09-2016

Hey girls keep up the good work. I’m just approaching the 6 month mark, I printed out a 4 week plan with a spot for every day and have been making a conscious effort to hit the gym, go for walks and even just noting the step count for the day from the health app on my phone is going really well it’s really satisfying to look at the planner and see something written down for most of the days. My energy levels are coming up and I’m making a more conscious effort about what I eat, cutting down on processed foods and tying to eat fresh with the help of Aldi and Lidl and their weekly offer my breakfast smoothie recipes are varied. Aldi’s version of the nutri bullet is the best thing ever so easy to blend and go in the morning with minimal clean up. All these little things add up to making operation wedbod much easier to tackle Bit by bit xx

Participant
    Registered On: September 26, 2017
    Replies: 4
    • Wedding Date: 28-09-2017

Welcome GBFi, congratulations my dear. These days are the festival of your life. Before my wedding, I was interested in the same stuff. I was overweight and I need to lose at least 20 K.G. I avoid eating chocolate and fast food also I practice walking one hour a day. During 3 months later, I lost 21K.G. after I became satisfied with myself, I began to search for a suitable dress. I was so careful when I was choosing the dress. I avoided the different opinions it makes much harder to choose. My friend advised me not to try tried on more than 10 because it can lead to confusion. You Shouldn’t choose any white dress, try on dresses in a few different shades to determine what looks best for you. I’m happy for you dear. Good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close