Wedding Dress Shopping

amandaxx
user for 5 years
4 years ago
Im getting married August 2016, I plan on starting wedding dress shopping in January. I live in the west of Ireland but I am willing to travel any where in Ireland for shops with a wide variety of dresses at affordable prices. It would be great if you could give some suggestions? Any good sales at the moment in Bridal Boutiques?
weddingfashion53
user for 4 years
4 years ago
Whenever you think of a fashionable look, keeping in lines with the modern trend as well as the traditional aesthetics, you think of a pleasing collection of kurtis. There is a vast collection of these kurtis at http://zakoopi.com/delhi-ncr/…">qbik delhi shahpur jat and when you count upon this popular shopping hub, you will be welcomed by a vast arena of choices. This place is reputed for catering the people in the way they would like to go around shopping, and the huge collection of kurtis brings you an ideal opportunity to satisfy your shopping desires.

http://cdn.mrs2be.ie/wp-content/uploads/…" alt="" />

Especially made for Indian women’s wear, the shopping hub excels in bringing you different shades and contrasts of colours, and that too, at reasonable prices. There is no compromise with the quality of attires provided by the sellers, and you are sure to get the full value of your money here. You can count upon qbik delhi shahpur jat to make the preferable choices, and live up to your elegance. Here are some of the best designs of kurtis that you would like to wear.

Trail cut kurtis: This is one of the latest trends of kurtis, tailor made to suit slim and smart figures. You will definitely like this one, and this is specially designed for big occasions, wedding parties and other romantic moments. There are a lot of colours to pick from according to your choice and aptitude. It comes with rich embroidery, which enhances your look.

Anarkali kurti: When you think of the ideal traditional dress for women, this one matches your expectations. It comes with a touch of elegance, enhancing your looks and delivering an enriched personality to you when you come across this wear. This can be worn on various occasions, ranging from casual wear to functions and wedding parties.

Angrakha kurti: Remember the royal tunics worn by the musicians in ancient times? Well, this one is the modified version of the tunics. You can carry the essence of heritage along with you when you come across this kurti, and you will find this at qbik delhi shahpur jat across various shades and colours. There are lace and beads in the kurti, and these are very beautiful indeed for casual as well as ethnic wears.

Dhoti style kurti: Do you want to create a blend of tradition and trend? Then go for the perfect dhoti style kurtis, which carry a rich traditional attitude as well as a touch of innovation. You can wear this at social gatherings and other programmes and you will indeed look beautiful with jewellery and other accessories. There is also a belt attached to it and a lot of innovative designs can be made in this outfit, which makes it look even better.

Flared kurti: These are some of the best outfits for party times. You will look rich and gorgeous. There are several sober shades and colours to pick from, and at the end of the day, you will gain the perfect look from the kurti.

Apart from these, there is a huge stock of all the varieties of kurtis and you will be awestruck when you go for shopping.
misty
user for 5 years
4 years ago
Smart Brides in Port Laoise are very reasonably priced. It's an outlet store so everything is cheaper than it would be elsewhere but still new and I saw some fab dresses in there.

If you're on a budget I would say stay away from Dublin unless you are interested in the Oxfam or Barnardos shops. I didn't go to them but I've heard great things.

Best of luck with your shopping and make sure you try lots of different styles to see what suits you :)
Amanda8865
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I've started a conversation about this topic http://www.girlsaskguys.com/break-up-divorce">here, maybe you will join us?
MissieChrissie
user for 5 years
4 years ago
Hi Amandaxx,

I'm getting married in August too!! I got my dress in Memories in Cork, they're off-the-peg, so you just buy the dress that's there in the shop, same as Smart Brides. Mine was €900. I paid €250 deposit on the day and had to pay the rest within 3 months I think.

I know a lot of girls recommend Smart Brides, my friend got her dress there, so it was the first shop I went to but to be honest, I didn't enjoy it one bit. I was there on a Saturday evening, had to wait 40 minutes past my appointment as other women were taking their time with dresses, so it had obviously been a busy day for the staff, and it's understandable that they get worn out, but I felt like it was a case of "have a look there and find a few that you like" which is great if you know exactly what you want, but I had said in the "intake form" thingy (some shops get you to fill out a form with your size, wedding date, style that you like etc) that I didn't know what I wanted and needed help, (plus if I remember correctly, the dresses are in plastic bags, but even if I'm wrong in that, there are loads and loads of them hanging on the rails, so it's kind of hard to see them properly). I must have tried on about 15 dresses and hated them all, I was SO disheartened leaving, I thought it was just me being awkward or difficult to please and I panicked, thinking it was going to take me ages to find something I liked (which is why I bought my dress in Memories a whole year before my wedding!!!) but then I went to "Say I Do" in Midleton in Cork before going on to Memories on the same day and found both of those shops far better than Smart Brides in terms of the help the staff gave me, and as a result, a much better selection of dresses.

It totally depends, of course Smart Brides have plenty of great dresses, and the staff were grand, but it just didn't work out for me at all. Basically my advice is to ignore your budget for now, unless you're sure of what you want: I'd recommend anyone to go to a bridal boutique first, where you'll have a nice environment and some help from staff. Then if you find a style you love but it's too expensive, you can move onto the budget retailers and find the same style there.
sonia3638
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I'm wearing flat shoes just because I love how my Husbands and I fit together naturally. If you are uncomfortable in heels and not confident in them don't wear them. them if you have a long dress. If you are uncomfortable in heels and not confident in them don't wear them. I am wearing Simple boots to my wedding because that is what I am most comfortable in. Its your day,
sonia3638
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I have bought my wedding dress on-line from the site.Actually, I am also a fan in online shopping. the dress is Best quality at such a cheap price.But with too much voice of online shopping.i think it depends on your body Structure.So if your body is pretty normal and your proportionate, then I guess you could buy it online
Shellcon81
user for 5 years
4 years ago
I got mine in Belladonna bridal in Galway and found them great. Staff were so lovely and made me feel so at ease and they had a great selection.
vanessaji16
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I knew http://www.edressit.com">edressit.com Maybe, its wedding dresses, holiday dresses can be a help. Price is reasonable, i bought a formal prom dress there last year and quality is fine. You can catch its wedding season sale and choose the special offer dresses for wedding.

Personally, i prefer those lace, lithe wedding dresses.

vanessaji16
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I knew http://www.edressit.com">edressit.com Maybe, its wedding dresses, holiday dresses can be a help. Price is reasonable, i bought a formal prom dress there last year and quality is fine. You can catch its wedding season sale and choose the special offer dresses for wedding.

Personally, i prefer those lace, lithe wedding dresses.

Callie64
user for 4 years
4 years ago
Hi,

The physical stores can not fill our imagination. So I customized a wedding dress on line http://www.cocomelody.com/.It is so great. I do not know whether it will help you.Or you can try a wedding website to make your dress in your dream. I also booked the bridesmaid dresses. http://cdn.mrs2be.ie/wp-content/uploads/…" alt="" />
Janesun61
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I got my wedding dress on-line from a website named Cocomelody. At the time before, I was worried about ordering from a website that I didn't know, but my dress is in low price and good quality, I wanna recommend to you, This is the pic show of  my dress.http://cdn.mrs2be.ie/wp-content/uploads/…" alt="" />

Hope I didn't disturb you.
Janesun61
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I got my wedding dress on-line from a website named Cocomelody. At the time before, I was worried about ordering from a website that I didn't know, but my dress is in low price and good quality, I wanna recommend to you, This is the pic show of  my dress.http://cdn.mrs2be.ie/wp-content/uploads/…" alt="" />

Hope I didn't disturb you.