Wedding flat shoes

nearlymrswalshe
user for 4 years
3 years ago
I am getting married in 4 months and it's time to buy the shoes (dress fitting coming up and apparently need them for that)

I'm already taller than the hubby to be so will be wearing flats. I always wear flats so I'll be comfy.

I am tall so I have big feet, size 42, however most shops only go up to 41. Any body seen any nice flats that don't cost the earth (I'm unlikely to wear white shoes again so want something reasonable)

My dress is quite plain , cream and floor length do they won't really be seen. Either cream or sparkly would be the ideal

<hr />

<hr />

MissieChrissie
user for 4 years
3 years ago
Hi MrsW,

I'm wearing flats too, for the same reasons as you!! I actually bought a pair of flat white sandals in Shoe Zone back during the summer for the grand price of a tenner!!! I had been looking online but I didn't see anything nice, and I thought a lot of them were a bit overpriced.. there are lots of pumps available but none of them really appealed to me, so I bought the sandals in case I didn't find anything better. But I'm a size 6 so I didn't have any worries in that respect, I don't know about sizing in a shop like Shoe Zone. But now might be the time to check out places like TKMaxx for summery sale items!

Good luck!!
sonia3638
user for 3 years
3 years ago
I'm wearing flat shoes just because I love how my Husbands and I fit together naturally. If you are uncomfortable in heels and not confident in them don't wear them. them if you have a long dress. If you are uncomfortable in heels and not confident in them don't wear them. I am wearing Simple boots to my wedding because that is what I am most comfortable in. Its your day,
MariaSeS19
user for 3 years
3 years ago
I think, you should wear such shoes, which will be comfortable for you! If it is flat shoes, let it be, it will be also very nice!)
tobe50shades
user for 4 years
3 years ago
I bought some flats for the evening and decided if i'm going flat I might as well go completely flat and pick a trainer type.

http://kurtgeiger.com/jemm-white-synthetic-36-carv…

Bought them in the UK and they were £49 but may be able to get even cheaper in EUR.

MissieChrissie
user for 4 years
3 years ago
tobe50shades, they're lovely!!! They'd be ideal for the morning of the wedding while you're getting ready too, wouldn't they.. hmm.. I feel a purchase coming on!!! :-)
tobe50shades
user for 4 years
3 years ago
Haha - They were Sterling 100 so I thought for half price, I could probably wear them in the summer with some jeans or shorts so worth while.

£50 is even steep if you don't intend to wear again ever though.

Yes super comfy - I tried them on before buying and that was decision made!
Jen82943
user for 3 years
3 years ago
Im selling a brand new pair of Jenny peckham bridal flats(peeptoe) if anyone is interested. Bought on sale for 25 from 88 in debenhams. Changed my mind so looking ro get what I paid. Uk size 8
nearlymrswalshe
user for 4 years
3 years ago
<p style="text-align: right;">Hi Jen82943</p>
<p style="text-align: right;">do you  have a photo shoot f the shoes? I might be interested!</p>
<p style="text-align: right;">Thanks.</p>
<p style="text-align: right;"></p>
Danie5189
user for 5 years
3 years ago
Ye I agree u shud wear what makes you comfortable. Try Debenhams and tk maxx or even new look as they do fab stuff
Jen82943
user for 3 years
Jen82943
user for 3 years
3 years ago
I'm not sure how to upload pics but I have added a link above the are the ivory flats pictured with a diamonte flower on toptop. I can email u real pics if u like
nearlymrswalshe
user for 4 years
3 years ago
Hi  http://www.mrs2be.ie/members-2/jen829/" rel="nofollow">Jen82943

Ill PM you now my email address.

Bridie2016
user for 4 years
3 years ago
Hi Girls,

I'm looking for nice flats too and finding it really difficult. I did buy a pair on boohoo.com, they're nice but a bit snug even though i'm usually a 7 (they don't do an 8) They're a bit dark for my dress too, more like a pale gold but they might suit someone else.
I've seen a few on amazon, they're not expensive so might buy a pair and take another chance. I'll end up with a load of shoes that are no use!

If anyone sees anything else suitable I'd be delighted to hear from you
Thanks girls
Danica59
user for 2 years
2 years ago

<span class="_5yl5">The wedding shoes are an important thing.It has a great influence on your day. How will this day look with uncomfortable shoes? So you have to follow some steps when you choose it. First, after you choose the shoes, Wear them dance in them and walk around all day. Choose shoes that make you feel amazing. Practice and practice walking in your shoes so that you’re really used to them by your big day. You have a pedicure before your wedding day so that your feet are soft and nails in great condition. You should keep in your mind that match your shoes to your dress. Take a swatch of your dress fabric with you when you choose your shoes to make sure that it matches up and the color doesn’t clash.</span>