what to buy for bestman

mul
user for 5 years
4 years ago
hi what do you buy as a gift for your bestmen i have no idea please
Danie5189
user for 6 years
4 years ago
There is the usual tankards, cufflinks kinda thing. A friend of mine bought their bestman a pair of Ray bands was a good idea which he loved and they came in handy as it was a nice day
Mrssmith2016
user for 5 years
4 years ago
We're looking at a Ferrari experience for our groomsman, groom and 3 groommans are going off for a get together after wedding. Keep an eye on groupon etc.
tobe50shades
user for 5 years
4 years ago
We have four groomsmen and they all support different (and allegedly rival) soccer teams. We have arranged to have cufflinks of the crests of each of these teams - we saw a picture of a wedding a few years ago where they had a pic of the men holding out their hands and you could see in a square the cufflinks - made for a good pic!

Would love some original ideas though!
CalmandCollectedsofar
user for 5 years
4 years ago
We got a leather bound inscribed hipflask set for the best man and reg hipflask sets for the grooms men, we werent too imaginative :/
bb
user for 8 years
4 years ago
We bought the suits, cuff links and shoes etc. and gave these to the guys we weren't too imaginative either but the guys loved them and have all got use out of them again...
tobe50shades
user for 5 years
4 years ago
I think it's hard to be that imaginative with the men - we are going to either do cufflinks or @CalmandCollectedsofar suggestion of hipflasks.

I do LOVE the idea of the sunglasses though - if only we didn't have 4 men and were getting married somewhere exotic :)
Callie64
user for 4 years
4 years ago
I bought the ties for my husband's best men. They all think that they are so fantastic. I bought it on line. The price is reasonable. Maybe you can check cocomelody on Internet.